Did you know you could get free discounts at your favorite stores and restaurants, just for telling them what you think about their service?
Many of them require you to have recently visited and saved the receipt, but it’s still well worth the time it takes to give them your opinion.
Example – Burger King (Free Whopper)
Did you know that you can simply fill out a quick Burger King Survey and get a free whopper or chicken sandwich?
Also, there’s no limit to how many times you can do this.
The only catch is you need to have a recent receipt from Burger King with the survey code and url printed on it (www.mybkexperience.com).
They All Do It
Burger King is not alone. Almost every well known store and restaurant offers this opportunity to save money.
Here are a few others for your reference:
- MdDonald’s – Probably one of the most popular food surveys is www.mcdvoice.com. They are currently offering a BOGO sandwich coupon just for taking their short survey.
- Dairy Queen – Who doesn’t love a little Dairy Queen? Complete the Dairy Queen Survey by visiting dqfanfeedback.com and get a free dilly bar.
- Pollo Tropical – Maybe less popular than McDonald’s, but still a very popular restaurant. They are offering a free discount coupon to anyone who’s eligible to fill out their www.pollolistens.com survey.
- Shoppers Drug Mart – You may or may not have one of these stores in your area, but the fact is they are a popular store. They are offering a chance to win a $1,000 gift card for filling out their www.surveysdm.com survey. Check it out!
- Jack In The Box – Who doesn’t love a tasty meal from Jack In The Box? If you fill out their survey at www.jacklistens.com you will receive a coupon for 2 free tacos!
So if you’re a cheapskate like me and love saving money, take advantage of these surveys to get free stuff.
If you haven’t visited one of these places recently, just go buy something cheap, then use the receipt to fill out the survey and get your prize!