Jack In The Box Survey Details
Complete the Jack Listens survey (jacklistens.com), and receive a coupon for 2 free tacos, or BOGO offer, good for your next visit to Jack In The Box! Must have a recent receipt with a survey invitation. See below for more details.
|Survey Name||Jack Listens|
|Survey Reward||Coupon for 2 FREE Tacos or BOGO Offer|
|Time To Complete||3-5 Minutes|
|Receipt Valid For||3 Days|
|Coupon Valid For||7 Days|
|Entry Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
How To Take The Survey
The JackListens.com survey is a customer feedback tool designed to help Jack in the Box enhance its services and products. By following a few simple steps, participants can share their experiences and potentially win rewards.
- Make a Purchase: If you haven’t already, you’ll usually need to make a purchase at a Jack in the Box location to get a receipt with a unique survey code.
- Keep the Receipt: Don’t throw away your receipt; you’ll need it to enter the survey code.
Steps to Take the Survey:
- Visit the Survey Website: Open your web browser and go to the JackListens.com website.
- Choose Language: The survey is often available in multiple languages, typically English and Spanish. Select your preferred language to proceed.
- Enter the 14 Digit Survey Code: Look at your Jack in the Box receipt to find the unique 14 digit survey code, usually located near the bottom. Enter this code into the appropriate field on the website.
- Start the Survey: Click the “Start” or “Next” button to begin the survey.
- Answer Questions: You’ll be presented with a series of questions about your recent visit to Jack in the Box. These may include questions about the quality of food, cleanliness of the restaurant, and the friendliness of the staff. Answer all questions honestly.
- Provide Additional Feedback: Some surveys offer a free-text field where you can provide additional comments or suggestions.
- Submit the Survey: Once you’ve answered all the questions, click the “Submit” button to complete the survey.
- Receive Reward Code: After completing the survey, you’ll usually receive a reward code. Write this code down on your original receipt.
- Redeem Your Reward: On your next visit to Jack in the Box, bring the receipt with the written reward code to redeem your reward, which could be a discount or a free item.
Important Points to Remember:
- Make sure to take the survey within the time frame specified on the receipt, as the survey code may expire.
- The reward also usually has an expiration date, so make sure to redeem it before it expires.
Survey Tips & Tricks
Some expert tips and tricks for taking the JackListens.com survey:
- Be sure to write down the validation code on your receipt to activate the coupon
- No survey invitation? Just go there and buy a drink, save the receipt – poof, you now have a valid survey invitation
- There’s no limit to how many times you can take the survey and get your free coupon, do it every day if you’d like (you just need a valid survey invitation)
Other Ways To Save
Here are some great ways to save money at Jack In The Box:
- Join “The Jack Pack” (their rewards program), and get 20% off your first order
- Get FREE medium fries with any purchase by signing up for text alerts
- Order off Jack’s value menu for value-priced items
- Get full-size tacos instead of mini tacos and save over 50%
Read more: 7 Easy Ways To Save at Jack In The Box
Be sure to download the Jack In The Box app to get the latest coupons and deals, and to join their rewards program “The Jack Pack”.
About Jack In The Box
Jack in the Box is an American fast-food restaurant chain founded in 1951 by Robert O. Peterson in San Diego, California. Known for its diverse menu that includes a wide range of items from burgers and fries to tacos and breakfast sandwiches, the chain has carved out a unique niche in the fast-food industry.
With its iconic clown mascot, Jack, the brand has a playful and irreverent image that sets it apart from competitors. As of my last update in September 2021, Jack in the Box operates more than 2,200 locations primarily in the western and southern United States, although it has been expanding to other regions as well. The chain is popular for its late-night dining options, often serving customers 24/7 at many of its locations.