Customer Satisfaction Survey
Complete this short survey and receive a coupon for a FREE doughnut from Krispy Kreme.
Krispy Kreme Survey Details
Complete the Krispy Kreme Listens survey (krispykremelistens.com), and receive a coupon for a free Krispy Kreme doughnut, redeemable upon your next visit to Krispy Kreme! Previous purchase required. Must have a recent receipt with survey invitation. The receipt is valid for 4 days after purchase. The coupon is valid for 90 days.
Enter KrispyKremeListens.com Survey Now >>
|Survey Name||Krispy Kreme Listens|
|Survey Reward||Coupon for a FREE doughnut|
|Time To Complete||3-5 Minutes|
|Receipt Valid For||4 Days|
|Coupon Valid For||90 Days|
|Entry Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
How To Take The Survey
In order to take the KrispyKremeListens.com survey and get your reward, you must have a recent receipt from Krispy Kreme available. Then, follow these steps.
- Have your Krispy Kreme receipt handy
- Visit the online survey site at www.krispykremelistens.com
- Enter the 15 digit code located on your receipt
- Click the red Start button to proceed to the survey
- Answer each question as honestly as possible
- Be sure to enter your contact information when prompted
- Click the final “Submit” button to finalize the survey
- Enjoy your FREE doughnut from Krispy Kreme!
Other Ways To Save
Here are some great ways to save money at Krispy Kreme:
- Sign up for their rewards program: Krispy Kreme offers a rewards program that allows customers to earn points for every purchase. These points can be redeemed for free doughnuts and other treats.
- Check for promotions and deals: Krispy Kreme frequently offers promotions and deals, such as buy-one-get-one-free or discounted prices on certain days of the week. Be sure to check the website or social media for the latest offers.
- Take advantage of special events: Krispy Kreme often holds special events, such as National Doughnut Day or Customer Appreciation Day, where customers can receive free or discounted doughnuts.
- Look for coupons: Coupons for Krispy Kreme can be found in local newspapers, magazines, and online. These coupons can be used to get a discount on doughnuts or other menu items.
- Join the Friends of Krispy Kreme: This is a loyalty program that offers exclusive discounts, offers, and free doughnuts to members.
- Follow them on social media: Krispy Kreme often posts special deals and promotions on their social media pages, so following them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram can help you stay informed about the latest offers.
- Ask for a Dozen deal: Krispy Kreme offers a deal of buying a dozen of doughnuts and getting another dozen of Original Glazed doughnuts. This can save you a lot of money if you plan to buy a large number of doughnuts.
- Order online or through the app: Ordering doughnuts through the Krispy Kreme website or app can save you time and money. Some deals are exclusive to online orders.
About Krispy Kreme
Krispy Kreme was founded by Vernon Rudolph, who purchased a yeast-raised recipe from a New Orleans chef and began making and selling doughnuts in 1937. The original store was located in what is now historic Old Salem in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. The company’s iconic “Hot Doughnuts Now” sign and the smell of fresh doughnuts being made have become synonymous with the brand.
Krispy Kreme’s doughnuts are made from a secret recipe that includes wheat flour, sugar, yeast, and water. The dough is mixed, rolled out, and cut into doughnuts before being fried and then glazed. The company’s original glazed doughnuts are their most popular and have a distinct, sweet flavor and a light, airy texture.
In addition to traditional doughnuts, Krispy Kreme also offers a variety of other doughnuts, including filled doughnuts, specialty doughnuts, and seasonal flavors. They also sell coffee, hot chocolate, and other beverages to complement their doughnuts.
Love it the Ppl are great
Stopped at Krispy Kreme in Johnson City, Tn. 37604 for donuts and coffee. DONUTS WERE DELISCOUS. Thanks.
718 510 000 155 215 Validation code10/25/2022 Donuts were delicous.
Stopped in at the Commerce, Georgia location for a “hot” dozen since the sign was on.
No doughnuts in the hot box and racks of doughnuts waiting to be boxed.
I informed the manager that I’ll be leaving since the cold doughnuts are being boxed by a girl using her fingers, gloveless fingers! Question does she lick her fingers when she’s done?
Now that I know how that business is run I won’t be back there.
I was at the New Castle DE location Friday night around 9pm and the staff was responsive and I was able to order hot glazed but when I left I realized she didn’t give me a receipt.. I would love to have left her a positive feedback but I guess I can’t..
I loved your fresh doughnuts when you had retail bakeries in Syracuse, NY. So when I saw your pre-packaged Krispy Kreme mini cruellers and “Bites” (doughnut holes) on my recent shopping trip to Walmart, I was excited, even though I realized that they likely would not be as good as the fresh variety. Well, I rarely give any product a “zero” rating, but I don’t have any other choice in this case. Both varieties are flavorless; the only taste you get is a combination of gagging sweetness and grease–the kind of grease that envelopes your entire mouth with a slick slippery coating that is difficult to get rid of.
HUGE disappointment and a waste of over $7.00. Gives your reputation a bad name.
I drive almost 20 miles one way to my nearest KK store. Today I went by and saw my store closed for “maintenance” which is a fairly newly opened store by year or two. So my coupon will expire and am sad that I can’t get any donuts for who knows how long!! Hard to patronize if closed and will force me to shop ur competition!! Booo….
I was overcharged a dozen donuts. I made copies of my receipt and credit card statement and mailed them to Jersey City location and still have not heard back from anyone. This is completely unfair to me as I live so far from Jersey City and don’t travel that way. I can’t believe they didn’t credit my card that day. It wasn’t my fault that they were out of chocolates iced glazed and the cashier said they weren’t making anymore so I wanted I refund on one of the dozen donuts
Love Krispy Cream Donuts ! Buy them when ever I am in Glufport , as i live in Biloxi .