Customer Satisfaction Survey
Complete this short survey and receive a coupon for a FREE sandwich upon next visit.
Honey Baked Survey Details
Complete the My Honey Baked Feedback survey (myhoneybakedfeedback.com), and receive a coupon for a FREE sandwich (reward varies, check your receipt), redeemable upon your next visit to Honey Baked! Previous purchase required. Must have a recent receipt with survey invitation. The receipt is valid for 14 days after purchase. The coupon is valid for 60 days.
Enter MyHoneyBakedFeedback.com Survey Now >>
|Survey Name||My Honey Baked Feedback|
|Survey Reward||Coupon for a FREE sandwich|
|Time To Complete||3-5 Minutes|
|Receipt Valid For||14 Days|
|Coupon Valid For||30 Days|
|Entry Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
How To Take The Survey
In order to take the MyHoneyBakedFeedback.com survey and get your reward, you must have a recent receipt from Honey Baked available. Then, follow these steps.
- Have your Honey Baked receipt handy
- Visit the online survey site at www.myhoneybakedfeedback.com
- Enter the date and time from your receipt
- Enter the survey code located on your receipt
- Click the red button to proceed to the survey
- Answer each question as honestly as possible
- Be sure to enter your contact information when prompted
- Click the final “Submit” button to finalize the survey
- Be sure to write down the validation code on your receipt when finished
- Enjoy your FREE food from Honey Baked!
Other Ways To Save at Honey Baked
Here are some great ways to save money at Honey Baked:
- Sign up for the HoneyBaked Ham rewards program: By joining the rewards program, you can earn points for every purchase you make at HoneyBaked Ham. These points can then be redeemed for discounts on future purchases.
- Look for discounts and promotions: HoneyBaked Ham often runs promotions and offers discounts on its products, particularly around the holidays. Keep an eye out for these promotions and take advantage of them when they’re available.
- Consider purchasing a smaller ham: HoneyBaked Ham’s hams come in a variety of sizes, and purchasing a smaller ham can be a cost-effective option if you don’t need a large amount of meat.
- Take advantage of bulk discounts: If you’re planning to purchase several items from HoneyBaked Ham, consider buying in bulk to save money. Many stores offer discounts on bulk purchases.
- Check for coupons: HoneyBaked Ham occasionally offers coupons that can be used to save money on purchases. Keep an eye out for these coupons and use them when they’re available.
- Look for discounts on gift cards: Sometimes, you can find discounted gift cards for HoneyBaked Ham on sites like Raise or CardCash. These gift cards can be used just like cash at the store, allowing you to save money on your purchases.
About Honey Baked Ham
HoneyBaked Ham is a popular chain of specialty food stores that is known for its signature honey-baked ham. The company was founded in 1957 in Detroit, Michigan, and has since grown to over 400 locations across the United States.
HoneyBaked Ham’s signature product is a fully cooked, spiral-sliced ham that is glazed with a sweet and savory honey glaze. The hams are slow-smoked over hardwood chips, which gives them a unique flavor and tender texture. The hams are then coated with the honey glaze and finished in a special oven that helps to caramelize the glaze, giving the ham a crispy, golden-brown crust.
In addition to ham, HoneyBaked Ham also offers a variety of other fully cooked and ready-to-eat products, including turkey breast, roast beef, and pork loin. The stores also sell a variety of side dishes, such as mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, and green beans, as well as desserts like pies and cakes.
HoneyBaked Ham has become a popular choice for holiday dinners and special occasions, as the fully cooked hams and other products can be easily reheated and served to a large group of people. The company also offers catering services for events and parties.
If you haven’t had the opportunity taste the honey baked ham you are missing out on a treat it was the highlight of our Thanksgiving day I would do it again
Let me start with, we have had Honey Baked Ham every Thanksgiving for the past 25 years and never have I been so disappointed. The ham we picked up today had a really bad slim on it and tasted like canned ham. We paid $90 for the taste of canned ham and on top of that the cuts were way off. It had very thin slices then really thick slices. I tried calling but was put on a repeat message never could talk to anyone. VERY UNHAPPY!
I enjoyed the courteous professional service I received from Jo-Neeta my server and I will indeed recommend honey bake to my friends and family but as you know the name honey baked need no help in receiving a good recognition I truly enjoy visiting the store
I bought The Sandwich Ham Classic is delicious.
I bought the roast turkey classic sandwich it was very delicious my sandwich was prepared by Jo-Neeta RG1 survey code 0016-16078111
I received a free coupon at a car show so I don’t have a receipt to do the survey. Anyway, had the ham and classic sandwich and will go back to try other things. Thank you
I was going to do the survey but I ordered on line and have no receipt just an order number. I was disappointed that my maple sweet potato dish was not in the box. I did get a substitution but I am unclear as to why since I went on the website and it was available to order. Everything else looks great.
Recently,I have noticed that your hams no longer have the honey glaze.When purchasing the ham bones,the ham is black in color,as if it has been burnt,that give your ssf soup a burnt taste
That is too bad,the glaze is I am sure that kept most people coming back
PLEASE GO BACK TO OLD COOKS