|Survey Name||Jack Listens|
|Survey Reward||Coupon for 2 FREE Tacos or BOGO Offer|
|Time To Complete||3-5 Minutes|
|Receipt Valid For||3 Days|
|Coupon Valid For||7 Days|
Complete the Jack Listens survey (jacklistens.com), and receive a coupon for 2 FREE tacos, or BOGO offer (reward varies, check your receipt), redeemable upon your next visit to Jack In The Box! Must have a recent receipt with survey invitation. The receipt is valid for 3 days after purchase. The coupon is valid for 7 days.
Enter JackListens.com Survey Now >>
How To Take The Survey
In order to take the JackListens.com survey, you must have a recent receipt from Jack In The Box. Then, follow these steps.
- Have your Jack In The Box receipt handy
- Visit the online survey site at www.jacklistens.com
- Select your desired language (English or Spanish)
- Enter the 14 digit code located in the middle of your receipt
- Click the red button to proceed to the survey
- Answer each question as honestly as possible
- Be sure to enter your contact information when prompted
- Click the final “Submit” button and you will receive your reward
Survey Tips & Tricks
- Be sure to write down the validation code on your receipt to activate the coupon
- No survey invitation? Just go there and buy a drink, save the receipt – poof, you now have a valid survey invitation
- There’s no limit to how many times you can take the survey and get your free coupon, do it every day if you’d like (you just need a valid survey invitation)
Other Ways To Save
Jack In The Box is currently offering a FREE FRIES promo, among other coupons and deals. Check out the Jack In The Box coupons page for more information on that. Check out more ways to save at Jack In The Box for even more money saving tips.
About Jack In The Box
Jack In The Box is a fast food restaurant that is best known for its hamburgers and tacos. The company was founded in 1951 by Robert O. Peterson, and the first restaurant was opened in San Diego, California.
Today, there are over 2,200 Jack In The Box locations across the United States. The restaurant is especially popular with late-night diners, as it is one of the few fast food chains that are open 24 hours a day. In addition to its classic burgers and tacos, Jack In The Box also offers a variety of breakfast items, salads, and sides.
Jack in the Box is known for its quirky marketing campaigns, including the iconic ‘Jack’ character who has been the face of the brand since 1963. So whether you’re looking for a quick snack or a full meal, Jack In The Box has something to offer.