Customer Satisfaction Survey
Complete this short survey and enter for a chance to win a $1,000 cash prize from Rite Aid.
Rite Aid Survey Details
Complete the We Care Rite Aid survey (wecare.riteaid.com), and receive a chance to win a $1,000 cash prize from Rite Aid! No purchase required. Must be 18 or older to enter. Entries are limited to one person per day, with or without receipt. Check the official sweepstakes rules for more information on this sweepstakes.
Enter WeCare.RiteAid.com Survey Now >>
|Survey Name||We Care Rite Aid|
|Survey Reward||Chance to win a $1,000 cash prize|
|Time To Complete||3-5 Minutes|
|Winner Announced||One new winner every month|
|Entry Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
How To Take The Survey
- Make a purchase if you haven’t already: To be eligible for the survey, you typically need to make a purchase at a Rite Aid store and receive a receipt with a survey invitation.
- Keep your receipt: Hold onto your receipt, as it contains the necessary information to enter the survey, including a unique survey code.
- Visit the survey website: wecare.riteaid.com
- Enter the survey code: Input the unique survey code found on your receipt. This code is usually located near the bottom of the receipt and consists of several digits.
- Enter the required information: The survey may also ask you to provide additional information from your receipt, such as the store number, transaction number, or date and time of your visit.
- Start the survey: Once you’ve entered the necessary information, click the “Start” or “Next” button to begin the survey.
- Answer the questions: Respond to the survey questions honestly, providing feedback about your recent visit to Rite Aid. Questions may include topics like store cleanliness, product availability, customer service, and overall satisfaction. Some questions may be open-ended, while others might require you to rate your experience on a scale.
- Provide personal information (optional): At the end of the survey, you may be asked to provide personal information, such as your name, phone number, or email address. This is typically for the purpose of entering you into a sweepstakes or drawing for a chance to win prizes, like Rite Aid gift cards. Participation in the sweepstakes is usually optional, so it’s up to you whether or not to provide this information.
- Complete the survey: After answering all the questions and providing any necessary personal information, click the “Submit” button to finalize your survey responses.
Once you’ve completed the survey, you may be entered into the sweepstakes (if you opted to participate) for a chance to win a prize. Be sure to check the survey website or the official rules on your receipt for specific details about the sweepstakes, including entry deadlines and prize details.
About Rite Aid
Rite Aid Corporation is a U.S.-based drugstore chain that primarily operates on the East Coast and in the Midwest. It was founded in 1962 in Scranton, Pennsylvania, by Alex Grass as a health and beauty store, originally called Thrif D Discount Center. The company adopted the Rite Aid name in 1968 and has since grown to become one of the largest drugstore chains in the United States.
Rite Aid offers a wide variety of products and services, including prescription and over-the-counter medications, health and beauty products, personal care items, and general merchandise. The stores also typically feature a pharmacy, where customers can fill prescriptions and consult with pharmacists on medication-related questions.
Throughout its history, Rite Aid has undergone several mergers and acquisitions. One of the most notable was the acquisition of Brooks and Eckerd drugstores in 2007, which significantly expanded Rite Aid’s footprint. In recent years, Rite Aid has faced challenges due to increased competition from other drugstore chains and online retailers, but it remains an important player in the pharmacy and retail industry. Rite Aid currently operates around 2,500 stores across the United States.
I had the worst service I have ever received in a retail store. (Rite Aid Store #05952 )
Jan.3, 2023. Cashier # 59522931 Register #4 Transaction #1784024. Acting manager for the
day. She was rude, unkind, unthoughtful, not willing to accomodate or listen to my request.
All the girls at Kings Beach Rite Aide in Lake Tahoe are the best. They are very friendly, know what is in their store and if they don’t have it they will let you know where you can go to find it.
Best Rite aid pharmacy at customer service!!! Rancho Visa blvd. Palmdale Ca.
On 8/5/22 @ about 2:30pm,I went to pick up Rx’s sent from UPMC Harrisburg Hospital for post-op discharge care of day # 2 total hip replacement. The pharmacist at that time in store #00418 , Fairview Plaza, PA said that electronic Rx’s were never received. This pharmacist said he was “ working alone, and couldn’t help me.” The drs office called this same pharmacist, who then admitted order was received the day before , and filled the day before. Result? Post op pain became uncontrolled on day #2 (for a total hip replacement). I drove there immediately to pick them up. There was @ 5:20 an additional (elderly) gentleman ringing Rx’s, who checked again through the hanging Rx’s. When he asked original pharmacist. The 5 Post-op Rx’s magically appeared. This has resulted UNCONTOLLED ORTHOPEDIC SEVERE pain, which is not yet controlled at 11:20 pm for a 63 year old previoiherhy man. Shame on you, Rite Aid.
Rite aid on Rte. 422(Youngtown Rd.) Warren Ohio cashier was very rude and unfriendly her cashier number is 30169508 she never thanked me for shopping there!!!! However some of the cashiers who there is very friendly and the pharmacy is wonderful!!!
Rite Aid Route #30 in Latrobe, PA is the best pharmacy I have found. They treat you with respect, assisting customers and friendly. They are professional and discreet and are a great bunch of staff. The pharmacist is amazing!!!
The Rite Aid Store #01887
2103 N. Third Street
Harrisburg, PA. 17110
717 236 4208
…has a very unprofessional young man working there.
Doesn’t say, Hi
Doesn’t ask you if you are a Rite Aid Rewards customer
Doesn’t know how to make eye contact or say thank you for shopping Rite Aid
Dresses very unprofessional, wearing a hoodie and is VERY slow.
Didn’t get his name, however, he was on register #18878486 and I visited this Rite Aid Store on 5/11/2022
If you shop @ this store, be prepared to be treated very rudely for spending your money @ their store and for providing their paycheck…
Unbelievable to say the least!
Ride aid in Mill Valley is my favorite store; I always find what I need, the store is always organized and full and extremely clean. All the people who works there are very helpful and pleasant and the manager Avan is absolutely amazing! He is very friendly and he will go out of his way to help you find what you need. I see him always restocking the shelves and he makes sure that I never have to wait long in line. It has becomes my favorite store and I shop there almost every day. It is the best store in Marin county!
I just wanted to thank Riteaid in Woodland Hills. I work in MOORPARK and I went to get my Covid vaccinations last month. The store is clean and great customer service. Great job Eric and Team! Berta was very nice and the Pharmacist was also patient and very nice. Thank you so much!! Keep up the great work.