Rite Aid Survey Details
Complete the We Care Rite Aid survey (wecare.riteaid.com), and receive a chance to win a $1,000 cash prize from Rite Aid! No purchase required. Must be 18 or older to enter. Entries are limited to one person per day, with or without receipt. Check the official sweepstakes rules for more information on this sweepstakes.
|Survey Name||We Care Rite Aid|
|Survey Reward||Chance to win a $1,000 cash prize|
|Time To Complete||3-5 Minutes|
|Winner Announced||One new winner every month|
|Entry Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
How To Take The Survey
- Make a purchase if you haven’t already: To be eligible for the survey, you typically need to make a purchase at a Rite Aid store and receive a receipt with a survey invitation.
- Keep your receipt: Hold onto your receipt, as it contains the necessary information to enter the survey, including a unique survey code.
- Visit the survey website: wecare.riteaid.com
- Enter the survey code: Input the unique survey code found on your receipt. This code is usually located near the bottom of the receipt and consists of several digits.
- Enter the required information: The survey may also ask you to provide additional information from your receipt, such as the store number, transaction number, or date and time of your visit.
- Start the survey: Once you’ve entered the necessary information, click the “Start” or “Next” button to begin the survey.
- Answer the questions: Respond to the survey questions honestly, providing feedback about your recent visit to Rite Aid. Questions may include topics like store cleanliness, product availability, customer service, and overall satisfaction. Some questions may be open-ended, while others might require you to rate your experience on a scale.
- Provide personal information (optional): At the end of the survey, you may be asked to provide personal information, such as your name, phone number, or email address. This is typically for the purpose of entering you into a sweepstakes or drawing for a chance to win prizes, like Rite Aid gift cards. Participation in the sweepstakes is usually optional, so it’s up to you whether or not to provide this information.
- Complete the survey: After answering all the questions and providing any necessary personal information, click the “Submit” button to finalize your survey responses.
Once you’ve completed the survey, you may be entered into the sweepstakes (if you opted to participate) for a chance to win a prize. Be sure to check the survey website or the official rules on your receipt for specific details about the sweepstakes, including entry deadlines and prize details.
About Rite Aid
Rite Aid Corporation is a U.S.-based drugstore chain that primarily operates on the East Coast and in the Midwest. It was founded in 1962 in Scranton, Pennsylvania, by Alex Grass as a health and beauty store, originally called Thrif D Discount Center. The company adopted the Rite Aid name in 1968 and has since grown to become one of the largest drugstore chains in the United States.
Rite Aid offers a wide variety of products and services, including prescription and over-the-counter medications, health and beauty products, personal care items, and general merchandise. The stores also typically feature a pharmacy, where customers can fill prescriptions and consult with pharmacists on medication-related questions.
Throughout its history, Rite Aid has undergone several mergers and acquisitions. One of the most notable was the acquisition of Brooks and Eckerd drugstores in 2007, which significantly expanded Rite Aid’s footprint. In recent years, Rite Aid has faced challenges due to increased competition from other drugstore chains and online retailers, but it remains an important player in the pharmacy and retail industry. Rite Aid currently operates around 2,500 stores across the United States.