Kohl’s Feedback Survey Details
Complete the Kohl’s Feedback survey (kohlsfeedback.com), and receive a FREE coupon for 10% off, redeemable upon your next visit to Kohl’s! Previous purchase required. Must have a recent receipt with survey invitation. The receipt is valid for 2 days after purchase.
|Survey Name||Kohl’s Feedback|
|Survey Reward||Coupon for 10% off your next purchase Kohl’s|
|Time To Complete||3-5 Minutes|
|Receipt Valid For||2 Days|
|Entry Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
How To Take The Survey
In order to take the KohlsFeedback.com survey and get your reward, you must have a recent receipt from Kohl’s available. Then, follow these steps.
- Have your Kohl’s receipt handy
- Visit the online survey site at www.kohlsfeedback.com
- Click the “Start Survey” button or select Spanish as your desired language
- Enter the code from your receipt, then click “Start Survey”
- Answer each question as honestly as possible
- Be sure to enter your contact information when prompted
- Click the final “Submit” button to finalize the survey
- Be sure to enter your email correctly to receive your discount coupon
Other Ways To Save
Here are some other great ways to save money at Kohl’s:
- Sign up for Kohl’s Emails and get alerted to the latest deals and coupons
- Earn Kohl’s Cash and spend it on future purchases (don’t forget to use it!)
- Join Kohl’s Rewards and get 5% back
- Shop Kohl’s black Friday sales to get some of the best deals
- Get the Kohl’s app for maximum savings and convenience
Be sure to download the Kohl’s app to get the latest coupons and deals, and to join their rewards program for maximum savings.
Kohl’s is an American department store retail chain that was founded in 1962. With more than 1,100 stores in 49 states, including online stores and kiosks, Kohl’s is one of the largest retailers in the United States. It offers clothing, footwear, bedding, furniture, jewelry, beauty products, toys and housewares.
Kohl’s has been committed to giving back to the communities it serves through its Kohl’s Cares program, which is dedicated to supporting children’s health and education initiatives. The company also works with a number of well-known charities such as Make-A-Wish Foundation, American Heart Association, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and the American Red Cross. Through this program, Kohl’s has raised more than $300 million for these organizations.
Kohl’s is continually innovating to provide customers with a convenient, enjoyable shopping experience. It offers rewards programs, price matching, online ordering, curbside pickup and contactless payment options. All these features make Kohl’s the perfect destination for your next shopping spree.