Customer Satisfaction Survey
Complete this short survey and enter for a chance to win $5,000 in Kroger gift cards.
Kroger Feedback Survey Details
Complete the Kroger Feedback survey (krogerfeedback.com), and receive a chance to win $5,000 in Kroger gift cards! No purchase required. Must be 18 or older to enter. Entries are limited to one person per day, with or without receipt. Check the official sweepstakes rules for more information on this sweepstakes.
Enter KrogerFeedback.com Survey Now >>
|Survey Name||Kroger Feedback|
|Survey Reward||Chance to win $5,000 in Kroger gift cards|
|Time To Complete||3-5 Minutes|
|Receipt Valid For||7 Days|
|Entry Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
How To Take The Survey
In order to take the KrogerFeedback.com survey and get your reward, you must have a recent receipt from Kroger available. Then, follow these steps.
- Have your Kroger receipt handy
- Visit the online survey site at www.krogerfeedback.com
- Select your desired language (English or Spanish)
- Enter the date and time of your visit (from receipt)
- Input the Entry ID from your receipt
- Click the Start button to proceed to the survey
- Answer each question as honestly as possible
- Be sure to enter your contact information when prompted
- Click the final “Submit” button to finalize the survey
- Be sure to opt-in to the sweepstakes when prompted
Other Ways To Save
Saving money at Kroger is easy! Here are some simple tips to help you save the next time you shop:
- Sign up for a Kroger Plus card – With this card, customers can get discounts on select items and earn fuel points every time they shop.
- Check out their weekly specials – Kroger has some great deals that change weekly, so make sure to check regularly so you don’t miss out on savings.
- Download the store app – The app offers exclusive coupons and rewards that are not available in-store or online.
- Look for digital coupons – There are lots of digital coupons available through the mobile app, website, and in emails from the store that can save you tons of money each week.
- Take advantage of promotions – Never miss an opportunity to get extra savings by taking advantage of special promotions like Buy One Get One Free deals or discounted gift cards at checkout.
Kroger is one of the largest grocery store chains in the United States, with more than 2,700 stores across 35 states. Founded in 1883 by Bernard Kroger in Cincinnati, Ohio, the company has grown from a single store to an international business that employs over 500,000 people and generates billions in revenue.
As of 2021, Kroger is the third-largest general retailer in the United States, behind Walmart and Costco. The company also operates its own private-label brands, such as Simple Truth and Private Selection.
Kroger offers various products and services to make shopping easier for customers. Shoppers can find a variety of fresh produce, dairy products, meat, deli items, bakery products, and frozen foods at Kroger stores. The company also offers online ordering services, home delivery options, and curbside pickup.
The logic code for this website needs review. I left a comment and await reply. You now say I must fill in this field. Huh??
Kroger – apparently – has gone back to an old tactic of reneging on their fuel points program. I typed the information from my receipt to the krogerfeedback site, only to be told … “Sorry, we are unable to continue the survey based on the information you provided.” I typed in the exact information printed on my receipt. They are selectively picking who they will reward. They’ve done stuff like this before. Sad.
I have been trying to get on to take the survey for several days now. Nothing let’s me take the survey. I am so frustrated since it worked last week. Please, please tell me the secret.
The news story better not be true that people were forced to wear aprons/uniforms with the LGBTQ rainbow on them. We do not support this lifestyle of gender dysphoria. Continue this policy and I will never shop Kroeger again.
It is getting harder and harder to find the survey page.
Tried to do my survey but only 9 digits for entry ID number. How can I get my 50 additional points?
I don’t think I completed the fields for the sweepstakes