Customer Satisfaction Survey
Complete this short survey and receive a FREE coupon for a 10 pack of Timbits for only $1.
Tim Hortons Survey Details
Complete the Tell Tims survey (telltims.com), and receive a coupon for a 10 pack of Timbits for $1, redeemable upon your next visit to Tim Hortons! Previous purchase required. Must have a recent receipt with survey invitation. The receipt is valid for 7 days after purchase. The coupon is valid for 30 days.
Enter TellTims.com Survey Now >>
|Survey Name||Tell Tims|
|Survey Reward||Coupon for a 10 pack of Timbits for $1|
|Time To Complete||3-5 Minutes|
|Receipt Valid For||7 Days|
|Coupon Valid For||30 Days|
|Entry Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
How To Take The Survey
In order to take the TellTims.com survey and get your reward, you must have a recent receipt from Tim Hortons available. Then, follow these steps.
- Have your Tim Hortons receipt handy
- Visit the online survey site at www.telltims.com
- Enter thesurvey code code located on the bottom of your receipt
- Click the red button to proceed to the survey
- Answer each question as honestly as possible
- Be sure to enter your contact information when prompted
- Click the final “Submit” button to finalize the survey
- Enjoy your discounted Tim Hortons food!
Other Ways To Save at Tim Hortons
If you’re a fan of Tim Hortons but looking to save some money on your visits, here are a few tips to consider:
- Take advantage of discounts and promotions: Tim Hortons often offers discounts and promotions on its menu items, such as discounted coffee or free Timbits with the purchase of a drink. Keep an eye out for these promotions and take advantage of them when they’re available.
- Look for deals and coupons: Tim Hortons sometimes offers coupons or other deals that can help you save money on your purchases. These might be available through the Tim Hortons app or through other online or print sources.
- Consider purchasing in bulk: If you’re a regular Tim Hortons customer, you might be able to save money by purchasing items in bulk. For example, you might be able to save money by purchasing a larger bag of coffee rather than individual servings.
- Use your rewards points: If you’re a member of Tim Hortons’ rewards program, be sure to use your points to redeem free items or discounts on your purchases. This can help you save money on your visits to Tim Hortons.
By following these tips, you should be able to save some money on your visits to Tim Hortons while still enjoying your favorite drinks and snacks.
About Tim Hortons
Tim Hortons is a Canadian coffee chain that has been serving up fresh coffee and baked goods to customers since 1964. From its humble beginnings as a single doughnut shop in Hamilton, Ontario, Tim Hortons has grown to become a household name in Canada and beyond, with over 4,700 locations worldwide.
Tim Hortons is known for its focus on quality and freshness, with the famous slogan “Always Fresh” becoming synonymous with the chain. In addition to its classic coffee and doughnuts, Tim Hortons has also expanded its menu to include sandwiches, wraps, and other lunchtime options, helping it appeal to a wider customer base.
The company has also embraced innovation and technology, introducing mobile ordering and contactless payment options, as well as new menu items and beverages in response to changing tastes and trends.
In addition to its focus on quality and innovation, Tim Hortons is also committed to giving back to the communities it serves. The company has a history of supporting various charitable organizations and partnering with local communities to make a positive impact.
Overall, Tim Hortons is a beloved Canadian coffee chain that has stood the test of time thanks to its commitment to quality, innovation, and community. Whether you’re a fan of classic coffee and doughnuts or looking for a quick lunchtime meal, Tim Hortons has something to offer for everyone.
Hi and merry past Christmas to Tim’s family and all the best in coming 2023, especially Dona who’s at the Vernon bc 35ave Tim’s restaurant. She is always happy, friendly, helpful but most of all she makes you feel important walking thru your doors. She takes the time to know her customers by name and takes a moment in her busy schedule to acknowledge me. Dona you’re the best I hope Tim’s management treats u with loving respect. Thx for being there stay happy and positive.
Thx for this opportunity to say my feelings.
Sherman C customer
I am a regular customer , more so before than after you introduced your app. It ticks me off that each month you deduct points from my account because I havent used your app . I just dont find the app easy to use and have, in the past, paid for a coffee that I never got but my bank account was charged. Most of the staff that I have asked for assistance with the app havent been able to help, maybe because the lomg line behind me waiting for service. Why cant I just build up points and use those points towards my purchase when I visit a Tims?
The website has been not working for about 2 weeks. Telltims.com
Taylor, manager at marysville store is awesome. Personable, efficient, and always nice!
Awesome service by the girls working at 9455 Mississauga Walmart Tims. Really appreciate their work
The service is amazing and the food gets cooked very quick
Tim’s is always good,never disappoint
It was really good and delicious
Very good tasty food, very efficient service
I attended your Bonnyville east side store April 30 2022. I was appalled by the condition of public area of the store.
The floor was filthy, the children’s high chairs disgusting and not one table fit to sit down at.
I prefer Tim Hortons coffee to any others but have now started to patronize McDonalds in the mornings as the drive through service is notoriously slow.
3 to 4 vehicles in line and still 10 minutes or more to get through. Not just occasionally. Consistently.
Everytime I visit ur staff always.. always get my order wrong.. I order n ur machines must be deaf cuz they always mess up n I again wasted money cuz they give me the wrong food n now I can’t eat this so I wasted money I really don’t have.. ty for not helping ur customers
It’s true..almost every time I go to Tims my order is wrong. And they never give napkins.