T.J. Maxx Feedback Survey Details
Complete the T.J. Maxx Feedback survey (tjmaxxfeedback.com), and receive a chance to win a $500 gift card to T.J. Maxx! No purchase required. Must be 18 or older to enter. Entries are limited to one per sweepstakes period. Check the official sweepstakes rules for more information.
|T.J. Maxx Feedback
|Chance to win a $500 gift card
|Time To Complete
|Receipt Valid For
|1 per person, per receipt
How To Take The Survey
In order to take the TJMaxxFeedback.com survey and get your reward, you must have a recent receipt from T.J. Maxx available. Then, follow these steps.
- Have your T.J. Maxx receipt handy
- Visit the online survey site at www.tjmaxxfeedback.com
- Enter the survey numnber located on your receipt
- Enter the date and time from your receipt
- Click the Next button to begin
- Answer each question as honestly as possible
- Be sure to enter your contact information when prompted
- Click the final “Submit” button to finalize the survey
- Good luck with your chance to win $500 gift card!
Other Ways To Save
Here are some great ways to save money at T.J. Maxx:
- Shop Clearance and Markdown Sections: T.J. Maxx regularly marks down items that are out of season or no longer in demand. You can find these items in the clearance and markdown sections of the store, where you can save up to 50% or more.
- Sign up for TJX Rewards: T.J. Maxx’s loyalty program, TJX Rewards, allows customers to earn points for purchases that can be redeemed for discounts and rewards. You’ll also get exclusive access to sales and events.
- Shop on Tuesdays: T.J. Maxx often receives new merchandise on Tuesdays, which means you’re more likely to find fresh items and good deals.
- Follow T.J. Maxx on social media: T.J. Maxx often announces special deals and promotions on its social media pages, so following them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram can help you stay in the loop.
- Shop online: T.J. Maxx has an online store where you can find great deals on merchandise, and you can often get free shipping if you spend a certain amount.
- Use discounted gift cards: You can buy discounted T.J. Maxx gift cards on sites like Raise or Gift Card Granny, which can save you money on your purchases.
- Check for coupons: T.J. Maxx occasionally offers coupons in mailers or through its TJX Rewards program, so keep an eye out for these.
- Compare prices: Before making a purchase, check the prices of similar items at other stores to make sure you’re getting the best deal.
By following these tips, you can save money on your T.J. Maxx purchases and still enjoy the company’s high-quality products.
About T.J. Maxx
T.J. Maxx is a popular American off-price department store chain that offers discounted prices on a wide range of merchandise, including clothing, shoes, accessories, home goods, and more. The company was founded in 1976 and is headquartered in Framingham, Massachusetts.
T.J. Maxx operates over 1,200 stores in the United States, as well as stores in Canada, Europe, and Australia. The stores offer a constantly changing selection of products from various brands and designers at prices that are generally lower than those of traditional department stores.
The company’s off-price business model allows it to obtain merchandise from a variety of sources, including department store overstock, canceled orders, and manufacturer overruns. This allows T.J. Maxx to offer discounts of up to 60% off retail prices on products that are often comparable in quality to those found in traditional department stores.
T.J. Maxx also offers a loyalty program called TJX Rewards, which allows customers to earn points for purchases that can be redeemed for rewards and discounts. Additionally, the company has an online store where customers can shop for products and have them delivered to their homes or local stores for pickup.
Overall, T.J. Maxx is a popular destination for shoppers who are looking for high-quality products at lower prices. The company’s constantly changing selection and attractive pricing make it a favorite among bargain hunters and fashion-conscious consumers alike.